Support Me

Support Me

Thursday 20 March 2014

Big Difference with Small Change! #smallchangechallenge



You are looking for a job....now imagine you did not go to school. You have no education. You cannot read or write. What would you do?
This is the harsh reality that many people around the world face everyday of their lives. 

Malawi is one of Africa's poorest countries and the lack of education is very common, meaning entire families are stuck in a continuous cycle of poverty.
You can help change this, with just small change.

I will soon be off to Sangilo, Malawi to help provide sustainable pre-school and primary education in what is currently a very basic village. 
I am aiming to get 800 £1 donations in just under 20days, in order to help me reach my £800 target! 

This is where you come in...
You just need to donate £1 & spread the word with #smallchangechallenge!!

Simply 
Text TANU55 £1/£2/£5 >>to>> 70070
or visit

Need an incentive?! 
Well since I hate chillies I promise to eat a whole chilli for every £100 I make by April 1st to show you just how dedicated I am....and that's not all, I will film my suffering for your enjoyment.
We are so up to 2, but this is potentially 8 very hot chillies!!!

Your small change combined will make a big difference.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment