Support Me

Support Me

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Kids Friday Fun-Day

My fundraising efforts are set to go off with a bang, I'm nearly half way and I'm set to host an action packed charity fundraiser in the form of 
Kids Friday Fun-day!

Harris + Hoole in Crouch End have kindly offered me a space at back of their store to be able to host Friday Fun-day and we will be lucky enough to be joined by local mum and face painter Kate from Doodle Cheeks.

With "guess how many sweets in the jar", drawing & colouring, face painting and some small craft activities, there's plenty to keep the children entertained while parents can sit back and relax with a coffee from Harris + Hoole.

Perfect start to the weekend if you aske me....and to top it off,
ALL Proceeds go to Charity!!!

It's an event you can't afford to miss!
Hope to see you all there.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment