Support Me

Support Me

Monday 31 March 2014

Milestones


YAY I've passed the halfway mark!!!
I have so far raised £512, 64% of my total target!!

I would like to say a HUGE heart felt thank you to all my friends and family that have helped and/or donated so far. I am so very greatful!!!

One thing I have loved the fundraising process is getting the chance to meet some great people. Everyone is so willing to help, even people that don't even know me, whether it be by donating, sharing stories of their experiences, offering advice, volunteering their time to help....and much more. It is amazing to know people actually care.

In the chaos that is now my life, between work, fundraising and getting organised, I have since realised that I will soon be reaching a huge milestone of my own......
I'm turning 21!!! 
And that's not all. I'll be turning 21 in Malawi...where I will also be living for three months. If you asked me a month ago, I definitely wouldn't have said this, however I am extremely excited.
It's surely isn't going to be one I will be forgetting anytime soon!

It's obviously that you're all going to want to shower me with gifts for birthday, but seeing as I won't be here I just ask that you make a donation instead :)

Text TANU55 £2/£5/£10 to 70070 
or visit 
My JustGiving Page 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment