Support Me

Support Me

Monday 10 March 2014

Everything Must Go!

Car Boot sale, sporting my Lattitude T-Shirt

After a very long and tiring  Saturday, spent visiting a ridiculous number of supermarkets in the hopes of getting a bag-packing or collection spot over the coming weeks, I made a very last minute decision to have a carboot sale in the attempt to start my fundraising efforts. 
After a quick search of the house, I was pleasantly surprised by the number of bags we managed to scrambled together at the last minute. 

Sunday morning was an early start as we packed up the car and set off for our local Car Boot sale at Bounds Green Primary School. 
I wasn't expecting anyone to be there quite so early on a Sunday but everyone was really lovely, and although most drove a very hard bargin, all were freindly and very supportive of such a great cause.

I managed to raise a grand total of £0 in just 3 hours, so all in all pretty sucessful!

Also a quick note to say a Big THANK YOU to everyone that has donated so far. :)
. . . there's still time, just visit my Just Giving page, or simply text 
TANU55 + £1/£2/£3/£5 to 70070

Happy Monday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment