Support Me

Support Me

Thursday 3 April 2014

Oh so close . . .


I am so very close to my fundraising target with only £218 left to go.
Fundraising had to be put on the back burner over the last few days as I sort out getting my medical clearance, which is prooving to be a little trickier than I fisrt anticipated, so fingers crossed....but I'm back and have lots coming up!

Tomorrow I will be hosting Friday Fun-day at Harris + Hoole in Crouch End from 3pm so don't miss out!!
Not only will there be face painting, games, sweet treats and crafts, but there is also coffee, snacks and the well needed chance to relax for all you lovely parents ;)

.....and let's not forget my Chilli Challenge!! This is one that I am not looking forward to, but it's all for a good cause so there's no escape. 

Text TANU55 £2/£5/£10 to 70070
 
or visit
 
My JustGiving Page 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment