Support Me

Support Me

Monday 7 April 2014

Check List.


So I'm a little packing crazy....

OK a little Crazy in general, but even more so when it comes to packing!!!!

I guess, like everyone else, I just get a little paranoid that I may leave something important behind. It's never happened but then I guess that's down to my endless and needless checking.
Being more or less packed since the engage training weekend, just over a month ago, hasn't seemed to stop me list-making, un-packing and re-checking, then packing all over again. I am currently at the un-packed/re-packing stage lol. You may call it OCD, but for me it's simply being organised....that and unlike most I LOVE PACKING!!! 

Not really a backpack kind of person (that and being so tiny), the suitcase/backpack debate going on in my head seemed to be never ending, until I came across my new Berghaus Torridon. Not only it a little more feminine that the usual black or blue manly bag, but it is also super comfortable! Yay, I can look forward to not having "suitcase-shoulder" this time round.
Over the weekend I decided to transfer everything from the suitcase currently sitting on my bedroom floor, to my beautiful new backpack.

What an utter Fail!!!

Who knew packing three months worth of life into a 60L backpack was so difficult. 
I'm not too worried at this point as I am definitely a light packer, and having been lucky enough to travel a bit so my crazy self has since mastered the art of packing everything into a tiny bag. I am only a little sad as I am no Wonder Woman and know I will inevitably have to leave things like books and toys behind.

This is the Essential's Check List....

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment