Support Me

Support Me

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Flight Spa


Exactly 1 Week to go till I will be on my way to Malawi with the rest of the group!!!
We will be travelling for more than 14 hours, 12 of which I will be spent up in the air.
There are very few conditions that actually compromise your skin....flying is definitely one of them and since there won't be much room for pampering while where away, I've packed a few essentials into my hand luggage to be able to turn a dehydrating flight into a well needed spa session.

These are products that I like to use so feel free to substitute according to personal preference :)
I've also made sure to decant the products into bottles less then 100ml to comply with airline security restrictions.

Find the full post on my fashion blog Street & Rail 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment