Support Me

Support Me

Thursday 17 April 2014

Smashed it!


6 days and counting . . . 

So pleased to finally be able to say I have hit my £800 target this morning!

A huge thanks to all of the amazing people who have helped me along the way, both with donations and your wonderful words of encouragement and support. 
It really does mean a huge amount.

A special thanks to my wonderful neighbours who recenlty donated and are the reason I can share this great news with you today. Much Appreciated!

It is hard to believe that in just under a week I will be boarding a plane bound for Malawi.
My bags are packed and ready, my phone has just been switched to pay as you go for the first time in 10 years and I'm starting to say my goodbyes starting with big BBQ this saturday. 
Fingers Crossed for good weather . . . 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment