Support Me

Support Me

Monday 14 April 2014

Say What?!

Friday Fun-Day Face Painting 
I've been taking everyone by surprise....and no, it's not my oh-so-scary Tiger face!

Since leaving school, I’ve jumped between several things, whether it be working, studying or just taking a break, and I’ve never stopped asking “What am I doing with my life?!” 
A lot, if not most of the time, university has been tied into the question somewhere. First you must understand that I am that type of person that people expect to do something worthwhile, and I guess the general understanding of “worthwhile” is jumping head first into higher education and finding a career. Boy did I surprise them!

On getting accepted to ICS, one of the many things I have enjoyed most is telling everyone what I am doing. You never quite know what reaction you are going to get. Some ask a million questions (at a million miles an hour of course), some ‘oooo’ and ‘rrrrr’ in amazement, then my personal favourite, are those that simply stand and stare as though I’ve just turned into a three-headed, eight-eyed, fire-breathing alien, with wings. As you can imagine it’s very amusing! 
Once over the initial shock however, everyone is extremely enthusiastic and endlessly encouraging, which only fuels my drive.

I have been overwhelmed by the immense amount of support I have received, not only from friends and family, but also strangers. Everyone is so ready and willing to lend a helping hand in any way they can. It is great to know that everyone is as excited by what I’m doing as I am. I am happy that I am able to share such an extraordinary experience with so many people. I am sure I will be back before I know it with a million wonderful experiences and beautiful photos to share with you all.

Till  then....

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment