Support Me

Support Me

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Over & Out





Two things to celebrate today....

Firstly it's Departure day!!
Secondly, my blog has reached 1000 hits!!!

Thank-you to everyone for your tremendous support. It has been absolutely invaluable and I may well have gone slightly crazy without everyones encouraging words of wisdom and all the belly laughs along the way.
This is the exciting bit, so I hope you continue to follow my story whilst I'm away (or when I'm back depending on when I can get you an update).

I cannot begin to describe how I am feeling!
My bag has been packed and re-packed a million times over, my passport and travel documents are waiting for me by the door and a box of tissues sit off to the side as I say my final goodbyes.
Needless to say I am now far beyond the point of excitement, and inevitably a little sad, nervous and scared.
In just 2 hours I will be airport bound to meet my fellow volunteers, where we will receive our farewell packs and later board a plane to Lilongwe, Malawi. 

This is the adventure of a lifetime and I have 3 months to make it count....
the real journey starts here and now!

xx

P.S I don't know when I will next have access to the internet it is goodbye for now, but look out for updates on here, FB, twitter 'tanushri_d & instagram @tanushrid x

No comments:

Post a Comment